Monday, August 26th at 6:15 pm is Back-to-School night at SCCS!
Parents will hear about the vision for the school from SCCS Superintendent, Dr. Greg Jones and Administrator, Dr. Wilson. You will have the opportunity to visit your child(ren)’s classroom, meet their teachers, hear about what your child/ren will learn, and find out what to expect for the year.
Please note, this is a parent only event, however, childcare is available for ages 5 and up. You are welcome to drop off your children in the gym for the evening beginning at 6:15.
- 6:15-6:30: Drop off children in the gym
- 6:30-6:55: Elementary Session One (In Elementary Classrooms)
- 7:00-7:30: Uncommon – School Vision shared by Dr. Mark Wilson, SCCS Administrator and Dr. Greg Jones
- 7:35-8:00: Elementary Session Two (Repeat of session one)
- 7:35-8:45: Secondary Classroom Sessions
It is an important night for your family and for ours, so please make every effort to attend.