Who should complete the Tuition Aid form:

Whoever the child resides with should fill-out the application, whether it is a parent, grandparent, aunt/uncle, or legal guardian. There is a section within the application where you can enter contributions from non-custodial parents and relatives.

Why do I need to input my spouse’s information if I am remarried and they are not legally responsible for my children?

Our calculation works off of the total household income, therefore it is mandatory for you to include all income, whether the party is legally responsible for your children or not. Our system however, does take into account your spouse’s expenses as well as their income. It is important to list all expenses that are asked of within the application.

Do I list all of the children in my household, even if they are attending another school?

Yes. You will need to list out all children within your household. That includes children who attend another private school, a public school, or children not attending school.

What if I have a special circumstance?

We have designed a section for you to select from a list of pre-generated circumstances. If your circumstance is not listed, please feel free to write us a letter explaining your circumstance. Please write “SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE,” on top of your letter, along with your name and application ID.

I do not have the required tax documents, HELP!

Include the most recent tax documentation you have available. If you are asked for a specific line from a tax document that you have not yet completed, please estimate the projected amount.

How will I know if I qualify for aid or not?

We do not disclose information about the results of your application. All final tuition aid decisions, including notification of an award amount (if any), will be made by SCCS.