A Christian private school satellite program available for grades K-12.
The Santa Clarita Christian School Academy is a Christian private school satellite program designed for those families who desire an alternative educational opportunity for their children.
The SCCS Academy provides an environment for learning to take place with your child outside of, or in addition to, the regular classroom. We offer your family record keeping, one-on-one support, standardized testing, on-campus enrichment classes, weekly chapel and activities such as athletics, field trips and choir along with events for moms to connect on campus.
The mission of Santa Clarita Christian School is to partner with Christian parents of like faith for teaching students’ minds and training their hearts for God through a distinctively biblical education.
The school seeks to pursue academic excellence, promote spiritual growth, and encourage character development in order to produce students who are prepared to make a difference in the world for God.
Enrollment: Click here to apply now!
Each family must complete a registration application and attend a family interview with the Administrator or Campus Pastor. All accompanying paperwork and fees must also be submitted. (Transcripts, Statement of Faith, Immunization Record, etc.) Families will also need to register for a FACTS account (online billing) to help with tuition and activities payments.
Each family will be required to meet with SCCS Academy Director, Lynn Kistler at least three times a year.
What are the benefits of enrolling my child at the SCCS Academy?
- Reputation for high standards, personal attention and strong family community
- Personalized education plans and guidance that help each student be successful
- State filing and record keeping
- Report Cards
- Participation in CIF athletics, choir, Christmas/Spring concerts, cheer, and other programs offered at SCCS (separate fees may apply)
- Planned field trips and activities with the child’s grade level peers at SCCS (separate fees may apply)
- Standardized Testing
- School photos, ID cards and yearbook (separate fees may apply)
Additional Elementary (K-6th grades) Academy Benefits:
- End of the Year Awards Ceremony/Graduation (Kindergarten and sixth)
- Access to SCCS Resource Center
- Weekly On-campus Enrichment Courses (Music, Art, Computer, and PE – fees apply for each course)
Additional Secondary (7th-12th grades) Academy Benefits:
- Transcript service
- AP testing
- Participation in school-wide activities/social events to include NEXUS, the Spiritual Life Retreat, school banquets, carnivals and iServe
- Student iPad to be used during the duration of their time enrolled in on-campus courses
- Student Clubs (CSF, FCA, FBLA, Debate, etc.)
- Access to on-campus classes during school hours including AP and Honors courses; science with labs; upper level math; fine arts; design, computer and technology; and modern languages
- Assistance with college entrance, access to 1:1 college counseling
- Diplomas and graduation ceremony for all qualifying seniors