Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at Santa Clarita Christian School (SCCS).
Our International I20 Program is only available to 9th-12th grade students only. It is NOT available to Kindergarten-8th grade.
It is a privilege for us to work with parents who are committed to a Christian education and who desire to see their children in a program that strives for academic excellence in a caring, spiritual atmosphere.
The first step is to read this application packet and determine if your child qualifies for enrollment:
- Does your family regularly attend a Protestant Bible-believing church?
- Do you agree with our doctrinal statement?
- Do you agree with the philosophy of SCCS and are willing to support its policies and guidelines?
- Does your child have a good academic and disciplinary record?
The following information must be submitted for registration. All documents must be written in English.
- Registration Application (an application may be requested by contacting Kris Chau at [email protected]com).
- School Transcripts or Grade Reports. Actual course names must be listed (i.e., Algebra 1 not Math)
- Completion of the I20 Signature Page
- Copy of Passport (showing F-1 stamp if student is transferring)
- Immunization Records
- Proof of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Tuition and Fees (upon acceptance)
Once this information is received, you will be notified if you are a qualified candidate for our I20 Program and an interview will be scheduled. We will interview via Skype.
After the interview, you will be notified of acceptance or denial. After acceptance tuition and fees must be paid. An I20 will not be issued if fees are not paid in full.
If you have any questions regarding the enrollment process, please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Kris Chau at [email protected]
You may wish to go to the following websites for helpful information concerning your child’s education in the U.S.