The Santa Clarita Christian School (SCCS) library is home to over 9,000 books, 300 curriculum-related videos and 25 magazine subscriptions. Six computers networked to the internet are available in the library for student research.
The mission of the SCCS Library/Media Center is to help students and faculty to become effective users of ideas and information, building a foundation that supports lifelong learning. This is done through teaching students to effectively use a variety of materials available to them including reference materials, curriculum-related non-fiction and literature, as well as Internet access for research.
8:00 am —4:00 pm each school day.
- Grandparent's Day Adopt-A-Book Program - October of each year
- Book fairs are held in the fall and late spring.
- Diana Hacker's - "Tips for Evaluating Sources"
- Excellent links for English, social sciences, history and science projects
- Literary Sources on the Net: A website maintained by a Rutgers University professor
- IPL2: Websites of the Day. A collection of resources by subject
Research, Citations & Bibliographies: